Sunday, August 27, 2006
I Love Because You First Love Me
I Live Because Of What You Gave
You Died To Showed Me How To Live
Your Mercy Taught Me To Forgive
You Came And Poured Yourself So Free
Your Blood Washed Away My Shame
And Now I Can Live Again
I'm More Of You And Less Of Me
My First Love
Forever You Will Be
My First Breath
You're The Life In Me
My First Joy
The World Can Never Take From Me
My Convenant With You
Jesus
Your Love Falls Down
Your Love Falls Down
Your Love Falls Down Over Me
Jesus, i call upon Your nam
everytime you never failed to guide me.
and when i fall,You are always here,
i can count on You always
You're always with me.
Thank You Lord
Thank You, Lord
For the trials that come my way
In that way I can grow each day
As I let you lead I thank You, Lord
For the patience those trials bring
In the process of growing, i leant to care
I thank You, Lord
With each trial I feel inside
That You're there to help, lead and guide
this you promised me, Lord
That with every testing that comes my way
Your way of escaping i smuch easier to bear
Yes I thank You, Lord
For the victory that the growing brings
In surrender of everything
Life is so worthwhile
And I thank You, Lord
That when everything's put in place
Out in front I can see Your face
And it's there You belong
$BlogItemBody$>